Those of you who have iCloud activation lock problems on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch now can use the latest unlocking method to completely get rid of this problem.
The iCloud Removal service program works for anybody who is struggling with iCloud Activation lock issues on the latest iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
Thanks to its efficiency, the new method now is quickly becoming widely popular. With iCloud Removal service you can permanently remove the Activation screen lock on any Apple device without having to spend a lot of money or time.
Now a days people are more crazy about iPhone and when they prompt with activation screen then surely get frustrated…so you must check this post.
How does the iCloud Removal service works?
If you are having second thoughts on whether you should try out this amazing new method, then allow us to convince you otherwise.
The iCloud Removal service is a hack tool that can be downloaded and used for free. Once you follow our step by step instructions you will manage the remove the iCloud lock and add a new account to permanently resolve the Activation lock screen issue. This hack tool is completely safe to use and can be downloaded exclusively via our web service links that are provided at the bottom of the page.
The program works for any Apple device, including the newest iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S+, and it also works perfectly fine for iPad and iPod touch mini. You can use it to remove the activation screen lock on any iOS version including the latest versions from iOS 9.1 onwards.
How to begin with the Activation screen removal?
Once you have made up your mind and decided to download the iCloud Removal tool, then you can go on proceed with the removal of the activation screen on your device. Do not worry it is very easy and simple.
- Begin by installing the iCloud Removal tool on your device and computer
- After the installation is complete, launch the program
- Make sure that you properly connect your device with your computer. You can use USB cable connection for best results
- You will be prompted to enter some important data such as the Apple ID with which your device is currently locked (optional), valid email address and the IMEI code of your iPhone or other Apple device (required)
- Once you have entered the required data, the Activation Screen lock removal procedure will be initiated
- Wait while the process is completed (it may take several hours)
- Once you receive your confirmation email, the Activation screen lock will be removed and you will be prompted to create a new iCloud account which you will later use on your device
And that’s it, if you follow these instructions you will successfully manage to remove the activation screen lock on any Apple device with ease.